Virtualization and Private Cloud
Improve Server Performance and Utilization while taking the First Steps towards Cloud Computing
There are many challenges facing today’s small businesses. With all the hype around Cloud Computing services, making the right decisions that meets a business’s specific needs can be difficult. Some businesses are looking for ways to consolidate their servers or escalating IT costs and are considering virtualization. Others are asking if a move to the cloud makes sense but are concerned about losing control of their mission critical data.
Some are now finding the best solution to be in the middle; virtualizing and consolidating their servers and then housing them in a local data center, creating what we would call a Private Cloud. This solution gives the business full control of their data and infrastructure without relinquishing control.
Virtualization provides unmatched flexibility, performance, and utilization by allowing you to move server workloads from one virtual workspace to the next, maximizing server resources on the fly based on your business needs.
Virtualization can help your company by offering:
- Fast provisioning and dynamic load balancing – for improved application performance
- Simplified disaster recovery – virtualization’s single-system image makes recovery painless
- Consolidated servers with optimized workloads – increase utilization to accomplish more with fewer servers
- Reduced energy needs – fewer servers means lower electricity and cooling bills and a smaller carbon footprint
Private Cloud can provide you the peace of mind:
- Your data is stored and maintained in a secure data center with climate control, backup power and redundant connectivity options
- You maintain control of your mission critical data on your own hardware and software
Virtualization and Private Cloud experts from ISD can show you how to simplify your IT infrastructure, lower costs, and improve your system reliability.
Want to do more with less?
We offer affordable IT Consulting, Network Services, and Computer Support in the Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Mesa, Glendale, Casa Grande, Tucson and Las Vegas areas.
These local experts will work closely with you and even visit your business on-site: Phoenix Computer Support, Scottsdale Backup and Data Recovery, Tempe IT Consulting, Glendale Network Services, Mesa VoIP and Phone Systems, Casa Grande Virtualization, Phoenix Email and Spam Protection, and Scottsdale Healthcare IT.